We Only Cut Turf Not Corners
When bringing your landscape project to fruition, we always complete the installation to your specification. We will not cut corners by using lower specification materials and will only use the best trees and plants.
Our intention with any project is that the grass, trees and plants will thrive. Indeed, that is why we offer on almost every installation a 12-month maintenance period to ensure that the planting not only survives but also Becomes established for the long term.
We not only stick to the spec but we also use quality topsoil and turf, plants and trees from reputable growers to ensure that the green areas surrounding your building or development meet the clients’ and architects’/ specifiers’ expectations.
Taking care to prepare the ground and provide the quality of the soil and strong basis for turf, grass seed, plants and trees to survive is paramount. There are significant benefits to quality landscaping in a development, especially in urban areas, and we both respect and encourage this.
We will only make changes to the specification when requested by the client or their representatives, or sometimes suggested by ourselves, always again to benefit the overall effect.
For soft landscaping that stays on spec and fulfils your expectations, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
For a soft landscaping project to be a success long-term and achieve the environment envisioned, the work does not stop at the end of the installation. A comprehensive and appropriate aftercare programme is needed to ensure that the turf, trees, shrubs and plants, etc, establish themselves and have the best prospect for future growth and maturity. This is why each Panoramic project includes a strongly recommended aftercare plan, usually for twelve months after completion.
Panoramic are proud to have a number of experienced and highly motivated grounds maintenance teams taking care of multiple sites across London and the South East of England. Indeed we are now maintaining over fifty projects we have completed.
It is our aim to ensure client satisfaction by providing consistently excellent service. Not only are all of our operatives experienced in all areas of grounds maintenance, but we also try wherever possible to use the same teams for their respective contracts, so they get to know the circumstances and areas in which they work much better.
A maintenance team that works regular contracts on the same sites, soon get to know their job inside out. Their familiarity with their work environment allows them to be much better equipped to care for and maintain the grass areas and vegetation as well as identify and deal with unforeseen tasks that may arise.
To talk about your next project and our comprehensive aftercare service please contact us.
Creating a green space, or landscaping any environment often requires several different skills and services, all of which are available from Panoramic.
• Turfing: Only the very best quality turf, and only the most qualified and experienced landscapers to both carefully lay and nurture.
• Seeding: Developing new or existing lawns, meadows and other green areas. We can advise on the best seeds that fit with the environment.
• Topsoil: Of top quality, to ensure that your turf, grass seed or plants in borders etc have the best chance to become established and thrive.
• Planting: Seasonal bulbs, herbaceous borders, shrubs and trees, including the careful reinstatement of indigenous plants and trees and expansion of existing areas.
• Trees & Hedges: Organising the delivery and positioning of trees and other greenery of various sizes to provide the planting scheme to your specific requirements.
• Maintenance: Striving to find ways to reduce the costs of the ongoing landscaping whilst further enhancing the finished look of a project.
We are a team of professional soft landscapers, with vast experience in all areas.