We are delighted to report a further surge in sales this spring in both the number and value of projects secured. March saw Panoramic’s highest monthly sales value exceeding Three-Quarters of a Million Pounds with over 11 projects won.
April has been expectedly quieter with such an outstanding performance in March but has still seen a further 5 new projects secured.
We are pleased to welcome Ashe Group to the Panoramic customer family along with further orders from 2MS Construction (another Lidl project), Beard, Harmonix and last but definitely not least another school project with Kier.
As spring springs into summer and the weather is improving, we are looking forward to a very busy period for our range of soft landscaping services which we would like to thank those clients that have given us our first opportunities and also those that continue to trust us with their landscaping work.
The management team here at Panoramic have nearly 100 years of landscaping experience between them. In addition to our owner, Phillip Hilbeck, the members of the team are:
• Paul Hitchcott – Managing Director: 12+ years in construction, having worked in the industry prior to Panoramic and so has considerable industry experience, including operational management, procurement and sales.
• Joel Bridger – Projects Manager: 15+ years in soft landscaping, managing operations installing soft landscaping services into a variety of projects from schools, healthcare, care homes, industrial units, large-scale open spaces and housing developments etc.
• Greg Murray – Commercial Manager: 40+ years in construction as a Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager, working on projects up to values in excess of £1 Billion with some of the largest companies in the world.
• Stuart Jenner – Senior Site Supervisor: 25+ years as a landscaper, now managing our site teams which include a foreman and 2 operatives in each team on commercial landscaping projects of all types and sizes.
Get the benefit of our experience by contacting us for your next project.
When preparing lawns and grass areas, whilst we often use turf for instant results, if the client has the time and/or not the budget, grass seeding is a good alternative. However, there are some ground rules:
• Seed: Use quality seed and of the right type and grade (check the ingredients) to produce the right type of lawn or area and without weeds, which can be in the seed! You will need between 30g and 20g per sq m, depending on whether the lawn is to be ornamental or utility.
• Seed Bed: Preparation is the key. Clear weeds (not with a residual weed killer or your new lawn will also die!). Rotavate and cultivate the surface. Tread or roll and rake the area, both several times and in different directions.
• Sowing: Divide the area into small sections. Split the seed in half. Sow one half in parallel rows lengthways and the other half widthways. Rake over and then water. If the weather is dry, water again after 2-3 days.
The best time to sow grass seed is in March/April and September/October, when dew occurs for moisture and temperatures are typically best for germination, above 5 degrees. Therefore, if you need grass planting soon, best contact us now.
Since the start of the new year, Panoramic has gone from strength to strength securing 29 new projects in the first quarter. We have welcomed many more new clients and continued to build relationships with existing customers.
Whilst orders in January and February totalled £900K, March has been Panoramic’s best-ever month by some margin, with sales just shy of £800K in the one month alone.
Some new clients that have joined us and are yet to receive a mention include Burmor Construction, Breheny, Lawrence Baker, Iconic Build and Midas. Meanwhile, clients such as Bowmer & Kirkland, PDR, ESS Modular and Harmonix are placing regular projects with us. Thank you.
As a result, the summer is going to be very busy for Panoramic and we cannot wait to get planting. The whole team is looking forward to working with all those who have both given us an opportunity for the first time and those that have returned with repeat orders.
Please get in touch to see what we can achieve when landscaping your construction project!