With Panoramic now being a full member of BALI, we have an impressive list of accreditations.
• BALI: As a full member, we carry out duties to the very highest industry standards and provide professional excellence at all times. To be granted Accredited membership status we have signed up to the BALI Code of Conduct, pledging to carry out business to these exacting standards.
• Construction Gold: Being Gold standard means that, in addition to being verified to PAS 91, membership includes further validation checks using an enhanced prequalification questionnaire.
• SSIP: Gold membership of Constructionline also allows us to manage PAS 91 and SSIP data all in one platform with one renewal date.
• CHAS: An accreditation that ensures our health and safety processes meet excellent standards.
• ISO 9001: ISO 9001 demonstrates our ability to consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
• ISO 14001: ISO14001 helps us to improve our environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste.
To work with us, please head to our contact page.
Celebrating Our Second Anniversary
Two Today! It’s great to be celebrating two years since the launch of Panoramic. During that time we have worked on a whole variety of projects including commercial units, schools, care homes, supermarkets, crematoriums, apartment blocks, hotels, self-storage units and many more.
We have completed over 60 projects during our second year totaling £3.3 million, won over £4.2 million worth of new orders and the contracts continue to be awarded.
We now have a 12 strong team in the office, 3 Senior Site Supervisors and 10 site teams. We cannot list all our clients but would like to thank all those that have given us our first opportunity along with those that continue to give us repeat projects.
We are all looking forward to what year 3 brings. Exciting times ahead with lots of projects to showcase in the coming months. Please get in touch if you have any soft landscaping requirement on your commercial projects.
Time and trees wait for no man! Of course, we can plant trees all year round, and we often do. However, there are advantages, not least from a cost perspective, to scheduling tree planting during the autumn and winter months.
During the coldest months of the year, trees and shrubs are in a dormant state. The soil is also usually moist and easier to dig, making our job easier! As a result, they need less watering after planting. Also, by spring and early summer they will have benefited from optimum growing conditions and had the opportunity to establish their root system.
Root-balled trees and shrubs are more cost-effective without the pots. However, they cannot be used in the summer as the root ball tends to quickly dry out in the warmer weather.
We can also plant trees and shrubs in the mid to late spring and summer, the warmer months, although we then must use containerised trees and plants, costing more to procure and taking longer to install. These have more soil around the roots, which will stay damp for longer. The roots tend to be bigger and so are hardier in the drier conditions.
For further top tips on tree and shrub planting or to discuss the best timing for your next project, please contact us.